Tuesday, December 17, 2013

we'll always have paris :: a family affair

To all you Sex and the City lovers out there ... you must know the scene in the movie when Charlotte so subtly stands up in the middle of the restaurant and announces Carrie's engagement to Big after "10 years"!  

Well, it wasn't quite ten years for my cousin Patrick and his beautiful fiance Kelly, but on September 13, 2013 after six years of Kelly already being a part of our family, they finally got engaged! During their planned photo shoot by Pierre Torset, Patrick got down on one knee and asked to share her life with him ... in PARIS ... at the EIFFEL TOWER!  Yeaaaa, my cousin is a BALLER. 

I am so honored to be planning their wedding for them and being a part of this love story that is so close and special to my soul.  

photography © 2013 | Pierre Torset

Congratulations guys! I love you both so much!

All my love, 
mb

No comments:

Post a Comment